Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I miss my bed!

     Spent yesterday shopping for new bedding.  We got one of the Sealy Latex sets.  Should have had it delivered & set up.  Hubby Rob & I spent all afternoon moving things around, by early evening I had to stop & he had to finish.  I know better than to try and do stuff like that, but sometimes I get so tired of being helpless & I end up overdoing it.  Didn't sleep last night, finally just got up.  As bad as the old bedding was I miss it LOL.  The new set is hot, which I specifically asked about and was told that it had a polar tech topper & also the mattress cover would prevent it from being hot. Even Rob was complaining about it.  Guess we will have to give it a couple of weeks to see if we can adjust to it.
     On a lighter & better note, I received my order from Misha.  I ordered the Perfect Cover BB Cream
that I had been hearing so much about.  I gave it a try yesterday and was very, very impressed.  I applied it using my fingers and set it with my Bare Minerals foundation.  It looked fantastic and it lasted all day with no touch ups or fading.  I really like the packaging also.  It comes in a 50ml tube that has a pump.  It took a few pumps to get it going but once the product came out it took about 2 pumps worth of product for complete coverage.  Missha offers several different types of the BB cream, I chose this one because of the SPF 42 and the anti aging ingredients.  Going to keep using for a few weeks & make sure no problems.  As of right now, its my new "holy grail" primer. I also received several samples with my order, Signature Real Complete BB cream and 2 trial bottles of Time Resolution wrinkle cream.  I have not tried the samples yet, I wanted to make sure that I got a true impression of the product that I ordered.  I need to make a trip to Ulta to use my rewards before they expire.  I had intended to go today, but after yesterday I'm not sure that will happen.  Overdoing usually causes a minor flare that lasts a couple of days.
     Getting a little sleepy, so I am going to give the bed another go.  Here is hoping for pain-free days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment